Sunday, October 21, 2012

Remix

HAMLET ACT 3 SCENE 1(Ruth and I ) did this as a group)

(King-Enrique Iglesias, Queen-Ruth Sierra, Hamlet-Channing Tatum, Ophelia-Rocio Reyes, Polonius-Bruce ,Rosencrantz (1) and Guildenstern(2)-Twin Brothers)

Enrique-Why is Channing so confusing, what has gotten into that boy's mind?

Twin brothers- Channing is just plain weird. He doesn't show his emotions towards anything. The way he acted was indifferent to us.

Ruth- Well, was he at least being respectful?

Twin 1- A gentleman, I shall say.

Enrique- Thanks for informing me, my fellow good nosy twins. Now if I may asked go and see if there's anything I need to know about with Channing.

Twin Brothers- We sure will.

Twin Brothers exit.

Enrique-Looks like Channing is just suffering for love.

Ruth- This behavior of his is either for the love that he has for Rocio or his father's death. But as you all know I have remarried to his uncle, I doubt his behavior is beacuse of this. You know Rocio, it's probably the beautiness that brings Channing's wild side.

Rocio- It probably is.

Ruth walks away.

Bruce to Rocio-Rocio, hold on to this book. This book is the one that will help you throughout your whole situation.

Bruce-Shhh! I hear Channing coming! Let's withdraw Enrique afterall we will find out later on and we do know the "situation", might as well hear it.

Channing enters.

Channing to Rocio-I need to tell you something.

Rocio-What is it my lovely man.

Channing-Well how would I say this.....in a short term......umm my heart is no longer yours.

Rocio-How could you? Why would you ever lied to me? Why didn't you tell me?

Channing-Umm you never asked...you should of known better. I never loved you.

Rocio-(**sigh**)

Channing-Where's your father?

Rocio-Home.

Channing- Good.

Rocio-Oh for the love of god, help him!

Channing-We are done! Any wise man knows perfectly that he should never marry a woman just like you! Go on with your life, become a nun if you must. Do as you please, I can careless.

Channing exits.

Rocio-Channing has something in him that makes him so perfect. He has no clue of what kind of a man he is, I just wished he knew what I see in him.

Bruce and Enrique come out.

Enrique- Wow, that was intense. But Rocio is not the cause of his behavior. (thinking in his head) oh shoot! what if he finds out the truth and comes at me.

Bruce-Did you see what I just saw? I truly believe the cause for Channing's behavior is Rocio.

Enrique-Yeah sure whatever you say Bruce.(looks down at the ground)

The Fin

3 comments:

  1. what the heck why wasn't i part of the cast. tear
    ;( you have torn my little black heart into pieces. no but its good. especially channing :O wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Like i said on ruth's Hamlet was never in love with ophelia right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you girls had fun with this. Working as a team is not always easy and sometimes it ends up falling apart instead of falling together. This is an example of a partnership falling together. Super nice!

    ReplyDelete