Monday, October 15, 2012

Letter Ophelia



                 

 Imagine you're answering a letter that says, My name is O. and I'm trapped in this weird sort of dating thing-- a prince says he loves me, but my father & brother hate him and tell me to stay away. What should I do? 
             

I know that you are in a tough situation. You must have a lot on your mind, your not quiet sure who to believe your love e for Hamlet or you family. I know you think your father is cantankerous for think that because you are in love and no one wants to listen to their parents. Also that right now is the heyday of your life, but it’s not. It’s your first love and you truly believe that he is the one, but you need to remember that people change. You have to realize that they aren’t trying to inhibit you from loving or being happy they are just looking out for you. Sure you guys bicker over this now, but if he really isn’t what he says you are going to regret not listening to them because they are only saying this because they care. All your father and brother are telling you could be a bode for the future. Men are noxious beings, but not all of them and the only way that you will find out will be if you discover it yourself with your own experience because no one can go through experiences for you. The only one who can put an adjudicate to this relationship is you and Hamlet, this relationship is between you and him no one else. You guys are the only ones who will truly adumbrate because you guys know what you want. The only thing you can do from your experiences is Burgeon. The advice I give you is to do what you think is right, follow your heart because you must be true to your heart. I give kudos to whatever decision you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment