Monday, October 15, 2012

Mid-term Reflection



a) What went well?  
-Overall the midterm went well. I knew most of the material and I was satisfied with my matching.
b) What didn't go well?  
-The last section of the Midterm was the hardest for me. I was beginning to questioning my answers. Also I was beginning  to mixed up the definitions.
c) How much of the content will stick with you?  
- I'm sure that at least half of the words will stick with me, but I might need to look over my flashcards. I mostly likely will forget some words but I can always go back.
d) What can you learn from the experience to improve for next time?
- I think I did a good job studying but I could have studied more. So I wont be reluctant on my choice of the definitions. All of the words and definitions made me confused especially if the words were similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment