Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spring semester plan

SMART GOAL:

S: This semester I am planning on getting better grades than last semester. Last semester I managed to get a 4.0, but knowing that I can do better it makes me wonder if I would have put in the extra time would my grades be better.
M: This semester I am going to put more time in my school work. I am going to ficus more on my classes.
A: I know that with my determination I can succeed in anything that I set my mind to. To do that I will have to learn how to manage my time wisely.
R: accomplishing this it will help me pass the AP test as well as help me in the future.it will help me in the future because it will let me know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
T: I know that I have succeeded when my senior year is over and seeing that my grades have improved. As long as I am improving I known that I have succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment