Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fall semester Reflection

Do you read your colleagues’ work online? How often? What is it like to read their work? How does being able to see everyone’s work online at any given time change the way you do your work?

- I would read other students work to give the a comment. In would only do it when it was asked. Reading other students work gave me others perspectives on literature. Being able to read other work it can be very helpful for when I was confused on an assignment.

How has the publicly and always visible course blog made this course different from one without a blog? How would the course change if the course blog disappeared tomorrow?

- The blog is very interesting new helpful for keeping your assignments. I think that having. Blog is a good way to have everyone see you work. This Blog has a huge part of the class and without it the class would change.

Has publishing your work for the public to see changed your approach to completing an assignment? How so? How would your feelings about the course change if you couldn’t publish your work that way?

- I believe that by publishing assignments it has made the assignments feel like assignments, but feel like a way for me to express myself. Without the blog I think that I would begin to question my work.

Has your experience of the physical classroom changed because of the open & online aspects? Where does your learning actually happen?

-Before this course all of the classes have been based all inside of a classroom. I think that this course has prepared us more for college than any other.

How do they respond when you describe the brave new world in which you’re working?

-many people don't believe that there is a class that has you have your own blog to put on your assignments because no other class has done something like this.

What do their responses mean to you? What effect(s) (if any) do they have on you?

-I think that it shows how we have grown. I see it all as an opportunity that can open many doors for me to make new connects that can help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment