Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections on week 1

 
  1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? 
  2. Think of an awesome learning experience? What was it you learned?Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn? How did you know what was happening? 
  3. What are you most  about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

  • There isn't anything that I can think of other than I have to share the computer with my family. The only think I can think of could be if something horrible were to happen to my computer which could possibly have an affect on my participation in the class.
  • For the past 2 years I have been going to RAZA day, which is held at UCSB. There it basically taught us that we can do anything  that we want to, but it won't be given to use we need to work for it.  At the RAZA day there was a lot of sessions about college and life in general. Nothing is impossible if you put the time and effort to complete it.
  • I am most excited about this class would be the technology because I don't know much about technology other than for Facebook or YouTube. I know this class would e a great help to me to have more knowledge on technology .

No comments:

Post a Comment