Sunday, August 12, 2012

Orientation


          I have many reasons for taking this course. One in particular would be gaining overall knowledge about technology because I heard Dr.Preston has based this course mainly on technology. I would like to challenge myself by taking this course. I wnat to see hope much I am capable of. This will prepare me for future classes in college.I find myself excited about learning new technology skills I will be able to use in the future. This class is sure to be useful. I am nervous about public speaking. I am also nervous about the socratic seminars because I find myself not as involved in the discustion as I would like to  which we are sure to be doing this year since we had quite a few my sophmore year with Dr.Preston. The main thing that I would like to gain a greater understanding of  the history of English Literture. I hope that by taking this course I improve my overall knowledge and way of thinking. I would like to have a broader view of the ideas presented in the books we read this past summer as well as future books assigned by Dr.Preston.

No comments:

Post a Comment