Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hero's journey

I would have to say my heroes are my parents because of all the obstacles they had to overcome through out their lives. Both of my parents came from poor families and knew that that isn't the life they want to live and knew that they would have to do something themselves. My mom being the oldest in her family she had to set an example to her other siblings which made it difficult to do because she had to get a job at such young age in order to help her family out financial. As well as my dad who had to get a job at a young age in order to be able to continue with his education because his family couldn't financial help him. But unlike mom, he spent most of his child hood away from his parents because they came to the United States and left him as well as other siblings with family in Mexico for several years. They left him there in order to help his future. Which made him realize that he had to do things for himself no one will do it for him. He had to learn how to do things on his own to achieve his goal of wanting more for him self. Even though both of my parents had trouble financial thought their whole life and finally being able to live the life they wanted which was only to live comfortable and not have to struggle. They taught me that if I wanted something in life that I had to do anything in my power to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment